(Thank you notes from rifle design)


Feeling extra grateful this week after a fun-filled weekend of engagement festivities.
The party was an absolute blast! Chris and I are feeling super grateful to our families who made it happen so smoothly (they did not miss a detail-- and the planner in me has to applaud that). Every detail was beautiful (pictures to come) and most importantly we had an amazing group of friends there to show their support.

How lucky am I to have had all of my grandparents there to share in my special night? Even my 96 year old great -grandmother (she just got her drivers liscense renewed until 100)-- Amazing woman!

Chris and I finished our first round of Thank Yous last night. We had a great time doing those together! I am sure there will be many more in our future, as we have so much to be thankful for.   

No comments:

Post a Comment