Engagement party today!
Feeling especially grateful for the family, friends, and people in our community who have helped with this tremendous collaborative effort..... oh, yes. and the amazing weather! 
Our party will be in a stunning New Orleans Style Courtyard in Downtown Ocean Springs--complete with a jazz band.

Chris and I are up bright and early to check out an estate sale for furniture for our new home (where ever it may be) and then it will be a long day of party preparation. Like my dad says-- find joy in the journey. This whole planning process has been so much fun-- It didn't take me long to see my parents (with the help of MANY) had it well under control. So while they pull together the details and deliveries on-site, I will be taking care of my own preparations.... primping we'll call it.. for engagement pictures this afternoon with Neil Ladner at Gulf Portraits



No comments:

Post a Comment