Save the Dates are going out this week!

After much hard work, We* spent this weekend putting the finishing touches on our crafts and getting them packaged up. I must admit I'm a little afraid to place these darlings in the hands of the postal service. There's a lot of love in these sweet packages being delivered from the East Coast to the West Coast.

If you're wondering what's inside, you'll have to come back next week!

*Chris (my AMAZING fiancé), Honey (my adorable grandmother--who you will get to know very well because she is an intricate part of wedding planning), Boo Boo (my crafty aunt, Amy), Cathryn (beautiful middle sister) and myself (bride-to-be).

I ordered these handy boxes from Paper Mart. They have a wonderful selection of packaging supplies for affordable prices with quick shipping. The blush raffia came from our local Michaels, as did the textured, gold paper used for the tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment