Making a home on a newly wed budget is not easy. Making a home when your rarely at home also has it's challenges. This weekend was my last weekend off before pounding through the last two weeks of training in Little Rock, so Chris and I camped out in our little space and worked on a few projects. The paint dried just in time to pull our entry way together before I leave...


Don't let this fool you, making a house apartment your own is a SLOW process (and quite stressful if you share my Type A personality), but can we agree it's worth the wait? There's still more to be done, which I will share with you along the way along with my budget tips and DIY... for now, how about some more photos?






How fun will this be to walk into when I come home to stay? Kick of my shoes to be greeted by a snuggle Persian rug and a handsome husband.  I'm already full of miss, but this stubborn white paint still on my hands will be a reminder of this sweet, reno-weekend.   

5 comments:

  1. Love the video and pics just lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep watching this, How FUN !! Look forward to seeing more !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful. Excited to see what else you have in store. Especially your DIY projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all are too stinkin adorable. And so is your entry way :) Congrats on what looks to be some very successful DIYing!

    Love, Dianna

    ReplyDelete