Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? Luke 12:25

This Monday called for a collage of good words-- My to-do list is 1,000 pages long, so I need all of the encouragement I can get. 

I started Spring Break last Friday with a little R&R-- okay, so it wasn't exactly optional. It was Loratab induced rest and not so much relaxation as I was in bed with a Kidney stone, which somewhat delayed my productivity. In my medicated fog I was checking emails, browsing Pinterest, and thinking (and worrying) about how behind I was on that extensive list of things to be doing. 

Now it's a rainy Monday... How am I supposed to get ANYTHING done when the conditions are so ideal for napping?? 

I think I'll go ahead and start whittling away at my list-- finding joy in the journey. 

Happy Monday!


(Image reblogged from Sarah Fritzler)


1 comment:

  1. Christine! Lily and I are reading your blog and we want you to know we love you! We are doing all of your worrying for you. :) Feel better!

    ReplyDelete