This is what I chose for Monday's words of encouragement. Well Christine it's Tuesday... yes.  You know those times where there are just no words? Monday was one of those times. I'd like to say that this blog is a happy place, but it is also a place for me to share what is on my mind. My heart is heavy this week in light of the tragic shooting of a peer that took place a Mississippi State this weekend. This event certainly changed the way that I looked at this quote that I wanted to share with you.

" You're not as breakable as you think," but might I add that life itself is incredibly fragile.  So may we all live strong, but not wreck less. Challenge ourselves. Live out of our comfort zones. Show love and kindness to everyone we meet. Give a hug, or two, or one hundred. May we enjoy this lovely day we've been given. 

Feeling thankful for those I love, and lovin' those of you who are taking time to read my blog-- thank you!



1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! Love this, and hope all of your wedding plans are going well :)

    ReplyDelete