Sharing


 
As far back as I can remember I have been walking to the beach. As a baby I was pushed in a stroller, and then pulled in a wagon. Before long I was out of the wagon on to my trike, then proudly riding my glamourous two wheeler with sparkly tastles hanging from the handles. Sometimes we would stroll slowly. All the Lemon girls hand-in-hand. Beach walks have been care-free, romantic, silly, sometimes awkard, and of course a great source of excercise. The beach has been a place for talking, laughing, crying, and tanning. My time spent at the beach has molded me into who I am today, but my friends, it is time for a change in scenery.


My life has taken a new direction this summer-- a turn I would never expected, but with the love of my family, support of my parents, encouragement of my very dear friends, and by the hand of my Heavenly Father here I am.  Asheville, NC.

It didn't take me long at all to fall in love with the Blue Ridge Mountains.


"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven" Ecclesiastes 3:1

This Summer has been an incredible season of my life as I am actively seeking out my purpose. I am so excited to SHARE my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment