Home, sweet home. Yep-- Chris and I have just finalized the details on our new apartment! Maybe I should back up a bit.... In April, Chris accepted a position with Stein LTC (a long term health care company that owns and manages nursing homes) as the Director of Risk Management. This position did call for a relocation.... to Fort Smith, AR. And that is where we found our charming little tiny apartment: the Ivory House Lofts. Exposed piping. Hardwoods. Giant windows. -- it is just a dream! I am just so excited to begin decorating. Our official move date is July 25th, and until then we will be living in my lovely hometown of Ocean Springs. Right now I am enjoying the sweet life of being a housewife-- a much needed sabbatical-- but come July 30th I will begin training for a management position with Target. 

No comments:

Post a Comment