May I present to you: Mr. and Mrs. Woods


The valley in Black Mountain, NC in which we were married was not large enough to hold the love, joy, and excitement that was present among ourselves and our guest on May 27,2012. As we were presented by our pastors, cheers echoed in the mountains and up into heaven. It was the day that I dreamed about since meeting Chris in 2005-- crazy as it sounds, I just knew I'd never want to be without him. Surrounded by our dearest family and friends, we tied the knot at a quaint bed in breakfast that we love very much. I cannot wait to share more photographs of our day with you, my friends, and begin catching you up on the lives of the Woods. Clearly, my blog title is no longer suitable. You will start seeing many changes soon as this space evolves with us. 

Love,
Christine Woods


Photo Credit: Neil Ladner, Gulfportraits
Photographed: Rev. Chris Cumbest and Rev. Sheila Cumbest

1 comment:

  1. It was a perfect day with an amazing couple! Cannot WAIT to see more photos. Best wishes and blessings for the journey ahead.

    ReplyDelete