Oh, Happy May-Day!



What a beautiful month-- My favorite month in fact! 

I have so many wonderful events happening, and thank goodness for this fabulous calendar print to outline  them for you all. It can be found at Dear Friend, one of my new favorite blogspots. (She has a very fun Etsy store as well-- Check it out!)

May 1st

My final final of my undergraduate career-- No time to be sad, folks, because I am making a surprise visit home to my Fiance before his first day at his grown up job.

May 6th

My twenty-second birthday.... or the first anniversary of my twenty-first as I like to refer to it. Birthdays are a big deal around the Lemon household-- a tradition I will bring into the new Woods' household full force. Homemade signs, singing, cake (or sweets of any kind), and pretty packages. This girl has a serious gift for stretching "Princess for the day" to "Princess for a week"..... or month. 

May 12th

The day my undergraduate career at Mississippi State University comes to a bittersweet end. I plan to proudly walk the stage with my beautiful B.B.A. in Marketing waiting for me on the other side. 

May 21st 

Yep. I went for a younger man. Chris turns twenty two. Like I said... Birthdays are super special around here. What is not to celebrate when your young, healthy, happy... and about to get married!

May 27th

Chris and I will be married in Black Mountain, NC. The details are wrapping up beautifully, so I will be spending the next few weeks fully basking in the excitement of being engaged to this wonderful man. 


Happy May to you, my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment